“Asset prices are falling because they were overpriced to begin with—overpriced for the better part of two decades, thanks to the Fed’s easy money policies. When the bubble in asset prices finally popped, not only did asset prices fall, they also dragged down the rest of the economy—this is more or less what we’ve been [...]
- US, world headed for 25 year depression: Jim Rickards
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal with debt
- Comparing today's recession/depression to the 1980 recession
- Economy Caught in Depression, Not Recession: Rosenberg
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- 10 least-friendly tax-friendly states in the US
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Comparing 1982 to now: proof undeniable of coming depression
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“Bill Gross, who runs the world’s biggest bond fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., said Treasuries “have little value” because of the growing U.S. debt burden. The comment echoes Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor who recommended avoiding long-term fixed-income bets in U.S. dollars because the currency’s purchasing power will drop.” The U.S. has unrecorded debt [...]
“”People sense that in the era of quantitative easing and zero interest rates, something has gone haywire with our monetary policy. But people are afraid to say it,” said Bell. “If one state recognizes gold as a valid currency, I think it would embolden people not just in other states but in Washington.” — Jeff [...]
“What is happening in Wisconsin clearly shows a disconnection with reality in an economy that has forced many private-sector workers into lower wages and reduced benefits, if they were lucky enough to keep their jobs at all. The outcome of this battle could impact other states where cuts are looming, as well. As this story [...]
“The worst stimulus the government provided has not even hit the balance sheet. It was CMHC providing access to cheap credit for previously unqualified borrowers.” In 2009, CMHC’s guarantee business broke even at best. CMHC made money, but only because they could borrow at government rates and used the money to buy mortgages at higher [...]
“This is what an economically illiterate society gets you. Everyone knows that these debts can never and will never be paid back. They will either be defaulted on or inflated away with more paper money magic to enrich the banksters and impoverish everyone else. Our entire system is based on stealing from our grandchildren and [...]
“Many fear any major overhaul of U.S. housing finance will slam a still tottering housing market. If America scraps its current system tomorrow, that’s what will happen. At a minimum, removing the government subsidy should nudge mortgage interest rates higher, potentially knocking home prices down further.” — Adriana Barnes (1) The treasury department released a [...]
“Not only did their stimulus fail to create the jobs of tomorrow, it also failed to protect the jobs of today,” Scott Brison, the opposition Liberal Party’s spokesman for finance issues, said by telephone. “Most of us were shaking our heads in disbelief early last year with the size of the employment growth,” said Douglas [...]
“Canadians are reflecting, rightly, that the job market isn’t as good as it was when times were good and they say ‘we’re in recession’ because of that, where economists say ‘we’re in recovery’ because we’re not as bad as we were during the recession.” — Avery Shenfeld, chief economist at CIBC How is the recession [...]
“The president, unlike the long line of his predecessors since Franklin Roosevelt, simply does not put national security at the centre of his political priorities. Thus, Europeans who welcomed Obama to the Oval Office should reflect on his Warren Harding-like interest in foreign policy.” — M. Bolton, former US Ambassador to the UN. Mr. Bolton’s [...]
““If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.” Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, Texas Congressman Ron Paul expressed his outrage and disgust with the TSA and its [...]
“Inflation came in hotter than expected. Markets were expecting to see a 2.2% increase in headline inflation but it came in at 2.4%. The more important piece of information is what happened to core inflation because I think markets will largely look past the increase in energy prices. The more important issue is that the [...]
“Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim considered by Forbes the wealthiest man on the world said here that “the global crisis is not over, nothing has been solved, only patches to avoid the worst effects of a great depression”. — BERNAMA MERCOPRESS “The problem is getting worse since countries have accumulated more debt, more deficits and unemployment [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Shock: Obama admits US headed for mega depression
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US, world headed for 25 year depression: Jim Rickards
- Hotel Rates Drop Across North America
- Global gun control goals of the United Nations
- BP Oil spill covered up; will Florida evacuate?
|Today's Gas Prices|