“America, Britain, Japan, Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Norway, Canada and Australia make up the Fishmongers Group and their meeting on Tuesday will deliberate on the state of the inclusive government, debt relief, public finance administration and the controversial economic indigenisation regulations. “Zimbabwe has no elected government. The coalition government has failed to implement the global [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“Europe’s top job-creator only two years ago, Spain now has the region’s highest unemployment rate, at just over 20 percent, and is the slowest of the major economies to emerge from the global recession. Meanwhile, the ratings agency dealt a blow to state efforts to shore up confidence in its finances by cutting the country’s [...]
“We [Miami] are not the only city, municipality to be going through this. It looks like Los Angeles sometime next week or the week after will be going bankrupt. It looks like there will be 30 more cities following suit.” New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said the state is “careening our way toward becoming Greece” [...]
“That’s an incredible surge,” Adrian Aguirre, an economist at Caracas-based Bancaribe SA, said in a telephone interview. “The fact that food prices rose by more than 11 percent is something we’ve never seen in the last decade.” Consumer prices rose 5.2 percent in April from March, according to the central bank’s benchmark Caracas price index, [...]
“People have looked at Greece over the last three to four months and now they’re focusing their attention on Spain and its banking sector,” said Aroop Chatterjee. Tensions on the Korea peninsula also buoyed the dollar and yen after South Korea’s Yonhap news agency said North Korean leader Kim Jong-il had told his troops to [...]
“We have always tolerated North Korea’s brutality, time and again,” Mr. Lee said. “But now things are different. North Korea will pay a price corresponding to its provocative acts. Trade and exchanges between South and North Korea will be suspended.” — South Korean President Lee The the war industry most be salivating for the sight [...]
“”I’m very concerned we’re headed down the same path as Greece,” Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., told Fox News. “Greece found itself in a situation where its public debt was 113 percent of its GDP. They had taken on all this debt, expanded programs and America is headed down the same path.” — Cathy McMorris [...]
“The U.S. Department of Commerce said yesterday that it has set preliminary anti-dumping duties on refined Chinese and Mexican copper pipe worth hundreds of millions of U.S. dollars.” You cannot create a country’s “middle-class” by “big” socialist government civil servants sustain by low wage earners heavily taxed using their beer wages to create middle-class civil [...]
“Papaconstantinou confirmed Sunday that the government would tighten its belt significantly, despite the protests. “The expenses of the public sector will go down very considerably,” he said. Prime Minister George Papandreou earlier Sunday tried to rally the country behind the government. “We will do everything possible. We are planning very serious changes,” Papandreou said Sunday [...]
“China is “on a treadmill to hell” because it’s hooked on property development for driving growth, Chanos said in an interview last month. As much as 60 percent of the country’s gross domestic product relies on construction, he said. Rogoff said in February a debt-fueled bubble in China may trigger a regional recession within a [...]
“Baird called that vote “an incredible, incredible, important development.” “This is the most important infrastructure project across Canada today and is one of the most important in our history to enhance trade with our closest neighbour,” he told a news conference. What you won’t likely hear is that the “bribe” really appears to be a [...]
“The ratings agency Standard and Poor’s has given Pakistan’s sovereign debt a grade of CCC +, which stands only a few notches above the default level. The agency gave warning that Pakistan may be unable to cover about $3 billion in upcoming debt payments.” This is not the first time, and indeed probably not the [...]
“No laws are more basic than the laws of arithmetic: For fiscal sustainability, whatever level of spending is chosen, revenues must be sufficient to sustain that spending in the long run,” Bernanke told the commission, which was established by Obama in February to give recommendations on ways of balancing the federal budget.” Washington needs to [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|