“Brazil certainly has a lot of potential, and has started to capitalize on it. We believe they’re in a great position to become a solid performer: fantastic natural resources, very advanced technologically, lots of know-how in the industry and a great pool of human resources (scientists and engineers in particular).” Indeed, Brazil’s GDP has already [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“The fuel price hike – which protesters were calling the “gasolinazo” – caused the cost of transport to soar, and pushed all food prices up.” — BBC News Bolivian President Evo Morales has rescinded a decree which raised fuel prices by more than 70% and sparked civil unrest. Mr Morales reversed the price rises introduced [...]
“The card emerged when goods began to become scarce,” Suchlicki said. “The government had seized many companies that did not work because the government managed them poorly. Then they decided to distribute groceries through those cards.” — ANTONIO MARIA DELGADO Presented by President Hugo Chávez as an instrument to make shopping for groceries easier, the [...]
Three of Mexico’s border cities have been rocked by riots. Hundreds of protesters taking to the streets demand the Mexican army leave their towns. Texas will receive 250 of the 1,200 troops being deployed to the border. The guardsmen are being trained for duty along the U.S. – Mexico border in Texas. Another 224 troops [...]
“That’s an incredible surge,” Adrian Aguirre, an economist at Caracas-based Bancaribe SA, said in a telephone interview. “The fact that food prices rose by more than 11 percent is something we’ve never seen in the last decade.” Consumer prices rose 5.2 percent in April from March, according to the central bank’s benchmark Caracas price index, [...]
“There must be thousands of people dead.” The West (this includes Canada & at least the USA) helped overthrow Haiti’s democratically elected government because their President wanted to actually help the people get out of poverty. Then many Western nations went along with the US in destroying the entire economy by flooding Haiti with American [...]
“Venezuela’s decision to devalue the Bolivar culminates an event that the market has been anticipating for a long time,” said Walter Molano, an analyst at BCP Securities. “It helps alleviate the country’s fiscal woes and puts it on a sounder macroeconomic footing.” The currency devaluation that Venezula implemented allows them to sustain the nominal value [...]
“The energy situation we face is critical and if we do not adopt extreme measures we will have to revert to planned blackouts affecting the population,” said a recently circulated message from the Council of Ministers. Cuba orders extreme measures to cut energy use By Marc Frank HAVANA, Nov 11 (Reuters) – Cuba has ordered [...]
“Some people sing in the shower, in the shower half an hour. No kids, three minutes is more than enough. I’ve counted, three minutes, and I don’t stink,” Chavez said. Venezuela has suffered several serious breakdowns in the past year due to the rapid growth of demand and under investment, which has been compounded by [...]
Poor countries are still reeling from the impact of high grain prices, which doubled at the height of the food crisis. Although prices have declined somewhat in real terms, they remain 17 percent higher than two years ago, according to the FAO report. The FAO report said that the recession was still growing, but it [...]
by Gerald Celente Recently by Gerald Celente: The 2nd American Revolution Autumn 2012, the “Greatest Depression” has spread worldwide. Billions are unemployed, homeless and desperate. Countries bankrupt, trade pacts broken, tariffs rise, borders close. Protectionist, nationalist and anti-globalization movements have moved out of the margins and into the mainstream. Immigrants brought in during boom times [...]
Leftist Latin American leaders agreed here on the creation of a regional currency, the Sucre, aimed at scaling back the use of the US dollar. Local currencies, which were once very popular during the Great Depression of the 1930s when federal funds were insufficient in number, are experiencing a renaissance in North America, but for [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|