“[Gold]is the canary in the coal mine. It signals problems with respect to currency markets.” — Greenspan According to the New York Sun, only days after the former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan warned that “fiat money has no place to go but gold,” the dollar has collapsed to a new low. The remarks of [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“When the former Liberal government proposed professional hockey subsidies back in 2000, then President of the National Citizen’s Coalition Stephen Harper had this to say: “Canadians are being forced to subsidize millionaire hockey team owners and that’s a misconduct.” Since coming to office, Stephen Harper and the Conservatives have increased the size of the federal [...]
“The government is not helpless here, Morici says. We should be standing up to China by installing our own currency peg and making the dollar cheaper relatively to China’s yuan. This would help trigger inflation in the U.S., because Chinese imports would become more expensive, and it would also accelerate the growth of our exports.” [...]
“Lisa J. B. Peterson, a financial planner with Lantern Financial in Boston, specializes in counseling young couples and has heard this story before. About half the people she sees are both bringing significant debt to the relationship, and about a quarter of the others have one person who has a pile of student loans.” Its [...]
“Almost everything disappears at the end of next year,” says Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center here. “If that happens, almost everyone who pays taxes will see a substantial tax increase.” For the past half year, economists and pundits have been warning us all about a coming “double dip” recession (which [...]
“The small amount of job gains during the past few months not only reflects the response to slow output growth, but also a lack of confidence going forward,” said Bart van Ark, chief economist at the Conference Board, a business research group based in New York. “The economy as a whole has been weakened by [...]
“Trade protectionism is obviously intensifying with some countries using self-innovation, government procurement and the yuan exchange rate to exert pressure on China.” — Mr Zhang Ping minister of the National Development. Yes, free trade is communism. Watch the video below Everyone is talking about the economy lately (and no surprise there). We are all being [...]
“While a 25% decline is unprecedented in modern times, some economists are beginning to talk about it. “We now see potential for another 25% to 30% downside over the next two years,” says David A. Rosenberg, North American economist for Merrill Lynch (MER), who until recently had expected a much smaller slide. “ Sickening isn’t [...]
“.. J.D. Power predicted the retail selling rate — sales through dealerships, as opposed to the less lucrative fleet business — dropped to 8.9 million light vehicles from 9.2 million in July. “The economy is the big cause,” said J.D. Power forecasting director Jeff Schuster.” When I see so many vehicles on a dealership lot, [...]
Thomas Hoenig said Friday that interest rates near zero were “a dangerous gamble” in a period of moderate growth. Meanwhile, the Hindenburg Omen creator pulled entirely out of the stock market. Do these people know something we don’t? Finally – a Federal Reserve board member with some integrity and courage to tell the truth. The [...]
“Positive gross domestic product readings and other mildly hopeful signs are masking an ugly truth: The US economy is in a 1930s-style Depression, Gluskin Sheff economist David Rosenberg said Tuesday. Writing in his daily briefing to investors, Rosenberg said the Great Depression also had its high points, with a series of positive GDP reports and [...]
““We’re printing money, we’re spending money, we have not reformed Washington. They’re destined to destroy the dollar, which means not that the gold price is going up, but the value of gold will be maintained. The value of the dollar is destined to go down.”” Dr. Ron Paul speaks with Goldseek Radio about government tracking [...]
‘”The current economy has forced some workers to borrow from their 401(k) accounts in order to pay for critical living expenses, ultimately jeopardizing their future retirement,” said James MacDonald, president of workplace investing for Fidelity Investments.’” It should be very very obvious that all future money will be in the hands of the globalist elites [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
|Today's Gas Prices|