“The result of currency devaluations can be boiled down prosaically: savers get screwed. Remember, it is the Baby Boomers who have the largest accumulation of savings- either in the form of savings accounts, bonds, or home equity- and therefore, the most to lose from a devaluation. ” Contrarian Governments seem to forget that one must [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
A plan in the works to save money in Concord, Massachusetts. Residents can keep their lights on, but they’ll have to pay a monthly fee. It’s become a hot topic in the town of 17,000. David Ropeik: “Government can’t afford now the basic kinds of things that we thought government basically did.” It’s no wonder [...]
“Those who don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it…there was a head and shoulders pattern that developed before the Depression in 1929, then with the recovery in 1930 we had another head and shoulders pattern that preceded a fall in the market, and in the current Dow situation we see an exact repeat of [...]
“Those folks are coming here seeking opportunities. Those folks are coming here seeking the American dream.” Pierre told us. here are an estimated 460,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in Arizona. These illegal immigrants do not pay taxes on the wages they earn, yet US law allows them medical care and their children to attend school at the [...]
Wang Rong, who is six-months pregnant, is about to leave Beijing for California so she can give birth to her baby in the United States and give the child its first gift – US citizenship. According to little Tommie Friedman in the New York Times China is supposed to be like heaven whereas America is [...]
“You certainly don’t need a college to gain knowledge. For example, there’s an outfit called The Teaching Company that hires the very best professors in the world in all sorts of subjects to deliver superb audio courses.” Unfortunately for students, this year proved very difficult in the job market with record unemployment levels among students. [...]
The nation’s working-age population grows by about 150,000 people a month. So the hole is deeper than it looks. It would take the creation of 10.6 million jobs immediately for the same percentage of the population to be working as was the case three years ago.” First off, true unemployment is far higher then reported. [...]
“Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.” Talking to reporters, the House speaker was defending a jobless benefits extension against those who say it gives recipients little incentive to work. By her reasoning, those checks are helping give somebody a job. “It injects demand into [...]
During the campaign, Barack Obama promised to bankrupt any new coal-burning plants in the US through his global-warming policies. Congress has followed suit with a cap-and-trade bill that Harry Reid keeps promising to revive. One firm in Wisconsin shows exactly what happens when politicians intervene to attempt to conduct social engineering in the energy sector. [...]
“What we need are consistent job gains, not just a month or two,” said Richard DeKaser, chief economist at Woodley Park Research in Washington, whose confidence forecast was the lowest of those surveyed. “Until we get that, I don’t think we’re going to see any gains in consumer confidence.” — BusinessWeek Confidence among U.S. consumers [...]
“Some 200,000 jobless Californians have already lost their unemployment benefits, and that figure is expected to rise to 1.5 million by the end of the year without an extension from Congress. California’s unemployment rate stands at 12.4 percent, among the highest in the nation. California’s unemployed will also feel the pinch. Cheryl Hunt, a tech [...]
Vice President Joe Biden gave a stark assessment of the economy today, telling an audience of supporters, “there’s no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession.” — CBS News Appearing at a fundraiser with Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.) in Milwaukee, the vice president remarked that by the time he and President [...]
“The reason that consumers are not spending more money has nothing to do with attitudes. The reason that most consumers aren’t spending is the same reason that homeless people aren’t spending much money: They don’t have any money.” — Dean Barker, Counterpunch Credit cards are the bane of Western society’s existence. Perhaps they are a [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|