WASHINGTON (AP) — US employers accelerated their hiring last month, adding a robust 288,000 jobs and helping drive the unemployment rate to 6.1 percent, the lowest since September 2008. It was the fifth straight monthly job gain above 200,000 — the best such stretch since the late 1990s tech boom. Over the past 12 months, [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“U.S. consumers face “serious” inflation in the months ahead for clothing, food and other products, the head of Wal-Mart’s U.S. operations warned Wednesday.” The world’s largest retailer is working with suppliers to minimize the effect of cost increases and believes its low-cost business model will position it better than its competitors. Still, inflation is “going [...]
“The government is preparing a banquet for 300,000 people, but inviting 3 million to partake,” said pensions expert Alberto Bonadona. “It will collapse.” Jacob Funk Kierkegaard, an economist at the Peterson Institute in Washington, says he knows of no other country lowering its retirement age at a time when higher life expectancy is burdening national [...]
“Senator Bernie Sanders asked the question, “Has the Federal Reserve of the United States become the central bank of the world?” on discovering that the Fed, after receiving billions of “free money” from the American people, used none of it to help those people, instead loaning it and trillions more to other banks and corporations, [...]
“You could always count on your increase,” said Danielle Swain of Manassas, an analyst for the foreign export service of the Agriculture Department who is nervous about the cut to her commuter-rail subsidy. “If you don’t get a bonus, this is all you get. They’re picking on the government because they assume we sit around [...]
“The small amount of job gains during the past few months not only reflects the response to slow output growth, but also a lack of confidence going forward,” said Bart van Ark, chief economist at the Conference Board, a business research group based in New York. “The economy as a whole has been weakened by [...]
“The dollar fell after more Americans than expected filed applications for unemployment benefits last week, signaling concern the recovery in the world’s biggest economy is slowing.” — SfGate The US is in denial. They are struggling with a faltering economy and looking for solutions while ignoring the source of the problem and that problem is [...]
“The world risks a crisis legacy of a “lost generation” of young people who dropped out of the job market, the organization added in its report. “The effects of the economic and financial crisis threaten to exacerbate the pre-existing decent work deficits among youth,” Somavia said.” — International Labor Organization Global youth unemployment has hit [...]
“Those folks are coming here seeking opportunities. Those folks are coming here seeking the American dream.” Pierre told us. here are an estimated 460,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in Arizona. These illegal immigrants do not pay taxes on the wages they earn, yet US law allows them medical care and their children to attend school at the [...]
“Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday.” Talking to reporters, the House speaker was defending a jobless benefits extension against those who say it gives recipients little incentive to work. By her reasoning, those checks are helping give somebody a job. “It injects demand into [...]
“What we need are consistent job gains, not just a month or two,” said Richard DeKaser, chief economist at Woodley Park Research in Washington, whose confidence forecast was the lowest of those surveyed. “Until we get that, I don’t think we’re going to see any gains in consumer confidence.” — BusinessWeek Confidence among U.S. consumers [...]
“The reason that consumers are not spending more money has nothing to do with attitudes. The reason that most consumers aren’t spending is the same reason that homeless people aren’t spending much money: They don’t have any money.” — Dean Barker, Counterpunch Credit cards are the bane of Western society’s existence. Perhaps they are a [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|