Copyright: include link to this article on top of reproduction if you use it.
By Paul Joseph Watson
Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could stage a bloodless coup to oust President Obama.
In an article originally posted on the Newsmax website, Perry wrote, “There is a remote, although gaining, possibility America’s military will intervene as a last resort to resolve the “Obama problem.” Don’t dismiss it as unrealistic.”
Despite the fact that Perry was not explicitly advocating such a coup, Newsmax later removed the article to ensure it “was not misinterpreted”.
The article outlines how military officers, outraged at Obama’s “trampling” on the Constitution, nationalization of American institutions, rising deficits, unemployment and taxes, could peaceably seize power from the “radical-left commissars” of the Obama administration.
“Military intervention is what Obama’s exponentially accelerating agenda for “fundamental change” toward a Marxist state is inviting upon America. A coup is not an ideal option, but Obama’s radical ideal is not acceptable or reversible,” writes Perry.
It is important to stress that Perry is not a Neo-Con, he worked under the Democratic administrations of Lyndon Johnson and Jimmy Carter.
Perry warns that America could be unrecognizable by 2012, prompting a coup to “restore and defend the Constitution,” a prospect that is “weighing heavily on the intellect and conscience of America’s military leadership,” he writes.
Perry says that such a move could be accelerated if Israel were to bomb Iran, causing the Middle East to explode and a massive destabilization of the free world.
Of course, the unlikely staging of a military coup could be just another ruse to implement martial law in the aftermath of what would undoubtedly ensue – mass civil unrest and a potential breakdown of society.
More and more credible analysts are predicting that the United States could collapse in a Soviet-style breakdown within the next few years. In such a scenario, the vacuum of power created would leave the door open for the imposition of an even greater tyranny than we are witnessing today with Obama’s big government Socialist agenda.
It is far more likely that a military coup, even if it began as a genuine effort to “restore the Constitution,” or “solve the Obama problem,” would be hijacked and transformed into an effort to subjugate the entire country under a militarized police state to an even greater extent than it is now.
The more probable scenario is the one that was outlined by Tommy Franks in a 2003 interview with the men’s lifestyle magazine Cigar Aficionado, where a military form of government would be implemented in the aftermath of a huge terror attack that kills millions.
Franks predicted that another mass casualty terror attack would occur that would cause the “population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event. Which in fact, then begins to unravel the fabric of our Constitution.”
- Dr. Alan Keys warns of martial law; H1N1 prepares military for border closure“That longest and friendliest border in the world is now an invisible Berlin Wall,” Mike Bradley told CBC News regarding the new passport requirements. “They are not playing by the...
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK speechwriterAndrew Neather, who worked for Mr Straw when he was Home Secretary, and as a speech writer for Mr Blair, claimed a secret Government report in 2000 called for mass...
- Obama: Contaminated food from White House good enough for the homelessContaminated well the Obama’s just give that to the HOMELESS. “The White House has also donated produce from the garden to Miriam Kitchen, a soup kitchen for the homeless.” In case...
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 VeteranA letter to Barack Obama from a 95 year old World War 2 veteran is causing quite a stir all over the Internet. The name of the retired U.S. navy...
- US concerned about China military buildup; coming war with China?“I am absolutely concerned,” Donegan said. The day the masses were fearing would never appear seems have just materialized by the reality of the giant tiger on the other side...
- Private military contractors taking over DetroitJust a note to readers: the story below is very real and heavily documented. Just look at the comments with the news paper articles about privatization of city services. In...
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 8th, 2009 at 11:19 am and is filed under Countries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.