Copyright: include link to this article on top of reproduction if you use it.
Contaminated well the Obama’s just give that to the HOMELESS.
“The White House has also donated produce from the garden to Miriam Kitchen, a soup kitchen for the homeless.”
In case you are wondering who contaminated it that would be the Clinton’s.
“The story becomes more interesting when you discover that the reason the lead levels are higher than normal on the White House lawn can be traced back to the presidency of William Clinton. During the time the Clinton family lived in the White House, sludge-based products were used to fertilize the lawn.”
Like Michelle Malkin has pointed out “Everything is Staged”
For months, the Food Network ran ads about a forthcoming episode of “Iron Chef America,” its flagship chefs plus secret ingredient versus time competition. The show would take place at the White House garden, with Michelle Obama making a cameo and plugging her responsible-eating initiative. The network promised it would be its biggest episode ever.
The buildup matched the reality: The Jan. 3 “Iron Chef America” drew 7.6 million viewers, the highest-rated show in network history. In it, superstar chef Mario Batali teamed with Emeril Lagasse, and Bobby Flay with White House chef Cristeta Comerford to cook five dishes using the secret ingredient: produce from the White House garden.
Except for one thing: As first reported on AOL‘s Politics Daily blog, the fruits and vegetables used on the show weren’t from the White House. They were stunt produce. Ringers.
Honey was the only ingredient that actually came from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The White House garden produce, Krueger said, was donated to a local pantry.
In other news the Obama’s Party On ….
“Let the good times roll” – and roll they have at the Obama White House, while nearly 11% of the workforce remains unemployed, nearly four million Americans are losing their homes, and terrorists ride the open skies.
In fact, according to the Chicago Tribune, the stylish Ms. Rogers and the party-hearty First Couple hosted no less than 170 parties and social events through December 3 of 2009. And that does not even include the 17 parties and 11 open houses – feting more than 50,000 guests – ABC News reported the Obamas hosted throughout the Holiday Season.
For those not counting, that means by January, 2010, Ms. Rogers had staged one gala White House event every three days throughout the first year of the Obama Administration, making the once austere Executive Mansion look more like party central.”
It’s good to be the King!
- Former White House Speechwriter Suggests Military Coup Could Oust ObamaBy Paul Joseph Watson Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could...
- Repeal Obamacare: Peter SchiffWith Obama’s healthcare bill ready to sign, democrats are celebrating. Meanwhile, (supposedly) enraged republicans insist payback will come in November. This is part of the typical back-and-forth theatrics staged to...
- Detroit Grocery Businesses Shuttered; People Out Of FoodKimberly Hayes Taylor / The Detroit News Imani Abba got choked up Friday as she purchased fruits and vegetables from a delivery truck. “We don’t have to go to the...
- Who does Obama work for? Not you! American KleptocracyZero Hedge has an excellent article Origins of an American Kleptocracy you should read it goes a long way in detailing the deep capture of our government by the TBTF banks....
- Food inflation will appear next in the USA“It is our belief that massive price inflation has already begun.”– PR Newswire Just remember people, you can only store so much food for so long. It is very important...
- OBAMA FIRES A 'ROBIN HOOD' WARNING SHOTWASHINGTON – You won’t find it in his campaign ads, but Barack Obama let slip his plans to become a modern-day Robin Hood in the White House, confiscating money from...
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 17th, 2010 at 6:25 pm and is filed under North America. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.