Copyright: include link to this article on top of reproduction if you use it.
“.. the average family will be hurt by that [governments printing money], and then in order to distract the attention of the people, the governments will go to war. People ask me against whom? Well, they will invent an enemy.” — Marc Faber
If they need to invent an enemy, they really don’t have to. The CIA already started this idea of a Jihad war, then they will just take it further by putting every religion against each other; perhaps the Christians against the Obama regime, but of course none of this will work. So it will probably be a war against Russia, since Obama has made a deal with Poland to put US troops in Poland now, but for what? Russia increased its military 5 times larger than it was. Of course Russia wants its former USSR states back, so the Ukraine will be first since Georgia is pretty much had it and will slip under the Iron Curtains control very quickly.
The wild card is, will the US Government take advantage of the situation and send in US troops or will they just stand aside and prevent further US troops deaths and not even get involved? Tricky questions, but always look for what could be the possible next war, perhaps it will be with China since we will eventually have to tell them to fluck off and we cannot pay them. (Since our gold is all gone and we sent them lead bars.) If they want America, they have to come and take it by force.
Marc Faber sees big financial bust leading to war
Business Intelligence Middle East November 25, 2009
Marc Faber, the Swiss fund manager and Gloom Boom & Doom editor, said eventually there will be a big bust and then the whole credit expansion will come to an end. Before that happens, governments will continue printing money which in time will lead to a very high inflation rate, and the economy will not respond to continued stimulus.
Speaking at a conference in Singapore on Wednesday, Faber said: “The crisis has not solved anything. On the contrary there is less transparency today than there was before. The government’s balance sheet is expanding, and the abuses that have led to the one cause of the crisis have continued”.
“I think eventually there will be a big bust and then the whole credit expansion will come to an end,” Faber added.
“Before that happens, governments will continue printing money which in time will lead to a very high inflation rate, and the economy will not respond to stimulus”.
In one of his Gloomiest predictions, Faber, referred to as Dr Doom, said “the average family will be hurt by that, and then in order to distract the attention of the people, the governments will go to war”.
“People ask me against whom? Well, they will invent an enemy,” Faber said.
- US Federal Reserve Destroying Dollar; Buy Gold For Protection: FaberInvesting guru Marc Faber advises investors to switch off Ben Bernanke, ignore his government-sponsored “We will keep inflation in check” line — and be sure to buy gold to protect...
- US Interest Rates Will Stay At Zero: Marc Faber“I think interest rates forever in the US will be at zero. By zero I mean below the rate of inflation,” Marc Faber, editor & publisher of The Gloom, Boom...
- Another war coming to distract economic depression“U.S. think tank RAND Corporation … has submitted [to the Pentagon] an evaluation report assessing the wage a war to shift the feasibility of the current economic crisis.” All bets...
- Currency wars harbinger of coming depression“We’re in the midst of an international currency war, a general weakening of currency. This threatens us because it takes away our competitiveness,” he [Brazilian finance minister Guido Mantega] said....
- Stock Market Crash Dead Ahead Say Faber, Rogers, Dent and CelenteBy Mac Slavo of MarketOracle UK After a massive upswing in US stocks over the last six months, the recent rally may finally be coming to an end. It seems...
- Comparing 1982 to now: proof undeniable of coming depression“No other financial crisis since the Great Depression has led to such widespread dislocation in financial markets, with such abrupt consequences for growth and unemployment, and such a rapid and...
This entry was posted on Friday, November 27th, 2009 at 10:42 am and is filed under Scams. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.