Copyright: include link to this article on top of reproduction if you use it.
“I’ve only attended the bilderberg once, but didn’t attend this year”
In the following video clip, ex Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker of the 1970s and 1980s admits that he attended these secretive group meetings. Up until the last few years this “bilderberg group” was considered only a “conspiracy theory,” but now that Paul Volcker admits the existence of it, and also admits that he attended, what does this say for all those who mocked the truth tellers? Here is a short explanation of what the bilderberg group is from Wikipedia:
The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence in the fields of politics, business, banking, and media. The group meets annually at hotels or resorts throughout the world—for two consecutive years in Europe followed by a year in the United States or Canada.
This tradition appeared to be broken in 2008 when the meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia, so as to give easier access to those associated with the US elections. The 2009 Bilderberg meeting took place from 14-16 May in Athens, Greece.
The original Bilderberg conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in The Netherlands, from 29 May to 31 May 1954. It was initiated by several people, including Denis Healey and Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe.
The British paper, the Guardian, was the only major mainstream news publication to provide ongoing coverage of the Bilderberg meeting over the weekend. His first columns were satirical and slightly mocking, referring to it as, “A long weekend at a luxury hotel, where the world’s elite get to shake hands, clink glasses, fine-tune their global agenda and squabble over who gets the best sun loungers. I’m guessing that Henry Kissinger brings his own, has it helicoptered in and guarded 24/7 by a CIA special ops team.” However, as the weekend dragged on, his reporting took a change of tone. He reported on the Saturday that, “I know that I’m being followed. I know because I’ve just been chatting to the plainclothes policemen I caught following me,” and he was arrested twice in the first day of the meetings for attempting to take photographs as the limousines entered the hotel.
On October 15, 2009, We Are Change Boston asked former Federal Reserve Chairman and current Chair of President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board, Paul Volcker, about the Bilderberg Group.
Thanks to FauxCapitalism.com for this short clip of information:
This short video clip is highly significant for several reasons, including:
1) A former Fed Chairman, Volcker, acknowledges that the Bilderberg Group exists.
2) He acknowledges that he attended their meeting this year (2009), and two or three times previously.
3) He acknowledges the authority and consequences of the Logan Act, which prohibits unauthorized U.S. citizens from negotiating with foreign governments, punishable under federal law with imprisonment up to three years.
4) He indirectly admits that the Federal Reserve is a non-governmental private institution, by implying the Act didn’t apply to his attendance.
5) If he wasn’t given express authorization by President Obama to attend this year’s meeting, he’d be liable for punishment under the Logan Act. Testimony in Congress, under oath, should be sought to determine that.
- Paul Volcker admits attendance at Bilderberg; gets defensive ...
- Canada's stalled economy 'a shocker' By Gordon Isfeld and John Morrissy, Financial Post Statistics Canada said Wednesday that gross domestic product was unchanged during the month, following growth of 0.1 per cent in June, the...
- Geithner admits USA bankrupt to US Senate “Never in our history has Congress failed to increase the debt limit when necessary. Failure to raise the limit would precipitate a default by the United States. Default would effectively...
- Zionist shill Horowitz defames Rep. Ron Paul “the Jew-haters have returned. For years the Texas crackpot, Ron Paul, has been attacking America and Israel as imperialist powers — the Great Satan and the Little Satan, and calling...
- Shock: Obama admits US headed for mega depression “.. people could lose confidence in the U.S. economy in a way that could actually lead to a double-dip recession,” he said. Interest rates are market driven. The Fed is...
- Ron Paul warns: be prepared for the worst A false recovery is under way. I am reminded of the outlook in 1930, when the experts were certain that the worst of the Depression was over and that recovery...
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 25th, 2009 at 7:50 pm and is filed under Scams. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.