“”People sense that in the era of quantitative easing and zero interest rates, something has gone haywire with our monetary policy. But people are afraid to say it,” said Bell. “If one state recognizes gold as a valid currency, I think it would embolden people not just in other states but in Washington.” — Jeff [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“Inflation has exhausted people. Prices of food, fuel, electricity, sugar are rising. The rich get richer and the poor poorer,” said a Cairo taxi-driver, declining to be named. “God knows what will happen today. After Tunisia anything is possible.” The Egyptian capital Cairo was the scene of violent chaos Friday, when tens of thousands of [...]
“Allied Irish Banks announced Friday it has lost a staggering euro13 billion ($18 billion), or 17 percent, of its total deposit base since June in the latest evidence of cash flight from Ireland’s debt-crippled banking sect.” As a result, the bank said it now planned to try to sell euro6.6 billion ($9.05 billion) in new [...]
“”The United States is going to China and saying: we want you to commit economic suicide, just like Japan did. We want you to follow the same thing: we want you to revalue your currency, we want you to squeeze your companies, we want you to go bankrupt,” says Michael Hudson, Financial Times contributor. “Well, [...]
“If we end up 12 months from now with countries taking protectionist measures, everyone will suffer. I think the absolute imperative for this weekend [at the G20] is a clear demonstration that every member of the G20 recognises that the imbalances are a problem . . . If we don’t do that then I fear the next 12 months [...]
“Over the past 15 years, the volume of outstanding mortgages has increased by 194 per cent. “There is a sizable minority, about 350,000 out of 5.65 million, or about 6 per cent, who would be challenged by rate rises of less than 1 per cent, and a further 225,000 (5 per cent) have thresholds in [...]
“Brazil’s central bank president, Henrique Meirelles, said “excess liquidity” in the U.S. economy is creating “risks for everyone.” In China, Vice Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai said “many countries are worried about the impact of the policy on their economies.” He also said the U.S. “owes us some explanation on their decision on quantitative easing.” ” [...]
“Home buyers looking to buy out of foreclosures will step back from the market. Mortgagors considering strategic default will see less risk in doing so, thus leading to more defaults. Throw in the lawyers and the politicians and it’s a perfect storm of uncertainty, gridlock and wealth destruction. Just what we don’t need right now. [...]
“People are anxious, their finances are in trouble and regrettably they are turning to insurance fraud as a way to shore up their financial difficulties,” said Jim Quiggle, communications director for the Washington, D.C.-based group.” Insurance is the biggest scam going and government laws that ‘assure our security’ come second. Consumers should collectively refuse to [...]
“We will stop foreclosure sales until our assessment has been satisfactorily completed. Our ongoing assessment shows the basis for foreclosure decisions are accurate. We continue to serve the interests of our customers, investors and communities. Providing solutions for distressed homeowners remains our primary focus.” Bank of America said Friday it is halting all foreclosure sales [...]
“No other financial crisis since the Great Depression has led to such widespread dislocation in financial markets, with such abrupt consequences for growth and unemployment, and such a rapid and sizable internationally coordinated public sector response, the note [IMF report] said, highlighting the severity of the global situation. One way to measure the depth of [...]
“In the 50′s and 60′s anybody could walk into a job; there weren’t the armies of unemployed men living in their parents basements; they could easily walk into any number of jobs .. Young people today have plenty of work ethic, they are just not valued at all, treated as disposable bits of garbage to [...]
“[Gold]is the canary in the coal mine. It signals problems with respect to currency markets.” — Greenspan According to the New York Sun, only days after the former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan warned that “fiat money has no place to go but gold,” the dollar has collapsed to a new low. The remarks of [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|