Drop in foreclosures called ‘very scary’ Lenders’ actions show they think properties are not worth pursuing. By Ken McCall, Staff Writer 9:00 PM Saturday, October 17, 2009 Nobody is sure exactly how many bank walkaways are occurring. For various reasons, they can’t be identified in searches of public real estate and court data without individually [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
From Infowars.com In the photo here, Obama is spotted with a book penned by Fareed Zakaria, The Post-American World. Zakaria’s book argues that a world order is emerging led by the authoritarian slave state China and India. “Criticism of the book focused on certain assertions made by Zakaria, as well as the focus of the book [...]
Canada’s loonie hits parity with U.S. dollar Greenback also reached a new record low against the euro By the Associated Press The dollar took another fall on currency markets Thursday, reaching one-to-one parity against the Canadian dollar for the first time in 30 years and falling to a new low against the 13-nation European currency. [...]
An excellent article detailing the gradual destruction of the American economy and society. David Kaiser Infowars October 17, 2009 I am a student of history. Professionally, I have written 15 books on history that have been published in six languages, and I have studied history all my life. I have come to think there is [...]
With all of the talk of a collapsing US dollar and the discussions from previously US dollar dependent countries of replacing the reserve currency with another one, perhaps the euro, it makes one wonder whether or not a shooting of this kind was related to his position at the international monetary fund — an organization [...]
As predicted by many economists like Peter Schiff, central bank interest rates around the world are beginning to rise, or are predicted to rise in a controlled manner in about 2 years’ time according to the bank of Canada’s assessment of its countries’ economic conditions until 2011 according to Helmut Pastrick, chief economist with Central 1. [...]
There is a large amount of the stimulus targeted for low income families. Two things are there: 1. Since Construction workers in the past had a substantial percentage of illegal residents doing the building, how will the stimulus money assuredly end up in American’s pockets? 2. What about the low income housing itself. Will the [...]
It has been predicted by many financial analysts that the interest rates which central banks around the world set their prices at is about to swiftly move upward due to years of keeping them artificially low. The long term effects of artificially keeping interest rates low are well known among sound economists and financial people [...]
Today three heavyweight economic and financial analysts have given their frank opinions on the state of the American financial and banking system, and the news isn’t all that comforting, or as positive as the news outlets are telling the general public. Indeed, one does not even need any so-called expert to tell them that things [...]
Looks like Obama is going to have a lot of explaining to do… By LaRouche Political Action Committee Excerpt Obama is in full retreat from Copenhagen. “Everything is going wrong for Obama right now,” Lyndon LaRouche said Friday, “but how can he complain? He brought it all on himself!” The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported [...]
It sure looks like the FDIC is going bankrupt! I suppose only the Treasury Department can save them now. Excerpt Written by MyBudget360 The FDIC has greatly underestimated the problems of our nation’s banking system. Earlier in the week the FDIC proposed that banks put up $45 billion to protect bank depositors. The average American must [...]
By Bloomberg News The number of U.S. lenders that can’t collect on at least 20 percent of their loans hit an 18-year high, signaling that more bank failures and losses could slow an economic recovery. Units of Frontier Financial Corp.,Towne Bancorp Inc. and Steel Partners Holdings LP are among 26 firms with more than one-fifth [...]
Written by Ellen Brown “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order.” -David Rockefeller, International Banker A year after the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008, questions still swirl around its collapse. Lawrence MacDonald, whose [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
|Today's Gas Prices|