SANTA BARBARA (MarketWatch) — As global economies emerge from recession, policymakers must watch for unsustainable global imbalances driven by high levels of Asian exports and low U.S. savings rates, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Monday. In a speech prepared for a conference here, Bernanke warned “global imbalances may reassert themselves.” The U.S. must save [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
Poor countries are still reeling from the impact of high grain prices, which doubled at the height of the food crisis. Although prices have declined somewhat in real terms, they remain 17 percent higher than two years ago, according to the FAO report. The FAO report said that the recession was still growing, but it [...]
by Gerald Celente Recently by Gerald Celente: The 2nd American Revolution Autumn 2012, the “Greatest Depression” has spread worldwide. Billions are unemployed, homeless and desperate. Countries bankrupt, trade pacts broken, tariffs rise, borders close. Protectionist, nationalist and anti-globalization movements have moved out of the margins and into the mainstream. Immigrants brought in during boom times [...]
New Edition of Conquer the Crash to Be Released in Late October October 14, 2009 Bob Prechter first released Conquer the Crash: You Can Survive and Prosper in a Deflationary Depression during a stock-market high in 2002, and it quickly became a New York Times–bestseller. Now he has updated the book with 188 new pages [...]
Canada’s loonie hits parity with U.S. dollar Greenback also reached a new record low against the euro By the Associated Press The dollar took another fall on currency markets Thursday, reaching one-to-one parity against the Canadian dollar for the first time in 30 years and falling to a new low against the 13-nation European currency. [...]
An excellent article detailing the gradual destruction of the American economy and society. David Kaiser Infowars October 17, 2009 I am a student of history. Professionally, I have written 15 books on history that have been published in six languages, and I have studied history all my life. I have come to think there is [...]
Leftist Latin American leaders agreed here on the creation of a regional currency, the Sucre, aimed at scaling back the use of the US dollar. Local currencies, which were once very popular during the Great Depression of the 1930s when federal funds were insufficient in number, are experiencing a renaissance in North America, but for [...]
If you need an iron clad guarantee stronger than Maytag Corporation’s guarantee on their washers, you won’t find a better one than the promise of a new depression and economic collapse due to the enormous amount of evidence being poured out by analysts and economic indicators. Indeed, consumers are out of jobs; subsequently not able [...]
The reason the dollar takes a beating in currency markets is because of the near zero interest rates the Fed has been implementing the past year. Nobody wants to invest in dollars when there is no reward (because of low interest rate returns). The side effect of these low interest rates is that banks can [...]
Just a note to readers: the story below is very real and heavily documented. Just look at the comments with the news paper articles about privatization of city services. In an eerily familiar situation, Detroit looks like it has come out of a science fiction movie of the likes of Robocop 2 with its urban [...]
There are several methods which government uses to cover up the severity of the downturn, here are a couple before delving into the meat of the article by the blogger at Washington’s blog: I recall a history professor of mine in undergrad saying that the way unemployment was measured in the great depression is different [...]
The Banksters have destroyed our currency. Time to wake up your fellow citizens of the Republic of the United States. Get rid of your cash. Take your 401K and switch to a Roth IRA, and then Gold certificates. You won’t be penalized. Buy cheap silver as currency if the economy collapses, but stockpile some gold [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
|Today's Gas Prices|