“.. just last week, the United Nations released a report concluding that the dollar should no longer be the world’s reserve currency because it is not stable enough. The dollar is down 5% over the past month, and even currency traders don’t see it as a safe haven any more.” The US dollar would almost [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses” — (Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81) By Alex [...]
Free Trade is not about manufacturing. It is about allowing the Rich Folks unfettered access to banking centers and investment houses off shore. It is about the establishment of a world government with common humans nothing more than livestock to be used. Free Trade is an “Impossible Ideal”. It was a lie! A Charade because [...]
“Those who don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it…there was a head and shoulders pattern that developed before the Depression in 1929, then with the recovery in 1930 we had another head and shoulders pattern that preceded a fall in the market, and in the current Dow situation we see an exact repeat of [...]
“Those folks are coming here seeking opportunities. Those folks are coming here seeking the American dream.” Pierre told us. here are an estimated 460,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in Arizona. These illegal immigrants do not pay taxes on the wages they earn, yet US law allows them medical care and their children to attend school at the [...]
“The reason that consumers are not spending more money has nothing to do with attitudes. The reason that most consumers aren’t spending is the same reason that homeless people aren’t spending much money: They don’t have any money.” — Dean Barker, Counterpunch Credit cards are the bane of Western society’s existence. Perhaps they are a [...]
“Mr Monks, now head of the European TUC, said: ‘I had a discussion with Barroso last Friday about what can be done for Greece, Spain, Portugal and the rest and his message was blunt: “Look, if they do not carry out these austerity packages, these countries could virtually disappear in the way that we know [...]
“One of the reasons that Canadians (and international commentators, other finance ministers and global financial institutions) buy this Canadian banking fairy tale is the way the government accounts for the money borrowed to support the banks.” The sorry spectacle of Conservative cabinet ministers flying around the world defending banks from a tax to cover their [...]
“According to several reports, a spokesman for the new prime minister of Hungary, a member of the European Union that does not use the euro currency, said that talk of a Hungarian default is not “an exaggeration.” Hungary truly is a welfare state. It’s a nation of 10 million that has three million pensioners. Besides [...]
“Europe’s top job-creator only two years ago, Spain now has the region’s highest unemployment rate, at just over 20 percent, and is the slowest of the major economies to emerge from the global recession. Meanwhile, the ratings agency dealt a blow to state efforts to shore up confidence in its finances by cutting the country’s [...]
“We [Miami] are not the only city, municipality to be going through this. It looks like Los Angeles sometime next week or the week after will be going bankrupt. It looks like there will be 30 more cities following suit.” New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said the state is “careening our way toward becoming Greece” [...]
“That’s an incredible surge,” Adrian Aguirre, an economist at Caracas-based Bancaribe SA, said in a telephone interview. “The fact that food prices rose by more than 11 percent is something we’ve never seen in the last decade.” Consumer prices rose 5.2 percent in April from March, according to the central bank’s benchmark Caracas price index, [...]
“Carolyn Angelette said around 100 clients have canceled summer rentals in Grand Isle, LA. Other clients have postponed plans to buy a home until they see the full extent of oil damage. At this rate, she warns, her Century 21 office will go out of business.” It is obvious BP will be in litigation for [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|