“”People sense that in the era of quantitative easing and zero interest rates, something has gone haywire with our monetary policy. But people are afraid to say it,” said Bell. “If one state recognizes gold as a valid currency, I think it would embolden people not just in other states but in Washington.” — Jeff [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“What is happening in Wisconsin clearly shows a disconnection with reality in an economy that has forced many private-sector workers into lower wages and reduced benefits, if they were lucky enough to keep their jobs at all. The outcome of this battle could impact other states where cuts are looming, as well. As this story [...]
Just because investment banks and stock brokerages say you should diversify doesn’t make it true. For the knowledgeable investor, diversification for its own sake merely reduces profits. So, if you’re an independent thinker, what are your alternatives? Talk with an investment advisor, and what’s the first piece of advice you will hear? Diversify your portfolio. [...]
“The fuel price hike – which protesters were calling the “gasolinazo” – caused the cost of transport to soar, and pushed all food prices up.” — BBC News Bolivian President Evo Morales has rescinded a decree which raised fuel prices by more than 70% and sparked civil unrest. Mr Morales reversed the price rises introduced [...]
“Rep. John J. Duncan Jr., former Chairman of the House Aviation Subcommittee and the current top Republican on the House Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, blasts TSA’s invasive “pat downs” during a speech on the floor of the House of Representatives on November 17, 2010. Duncan also questions the role of lucrative government contracts in [...]
“Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim considered by Forbes the wealthiest man on the world said here that “the global crisis is not over, nothing has been solved, only patches to avoid the worst effects of a great depression”. — BERNAMA MERCOPRESS “The problem is getting worse since countries have accumulated more debt, more deficits and unemployment [...]
“There might not have been a second round of quantitative easing, if Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke shopped at Walmart. A new pricing survey of products sold at the world’s largest retailer showed a 0.6 percent price increase in just the last two months, according to MKM Partners. At that rate, prices would be close [...]
“A “grave recession” in the world economy may lie ahead, with a profusion of new barriers to trade and capital flows, if the Group of 20 major economies (G20) fail to come up with solutions to the present crisis. The G20 will probably begin to suffer “progressive fragmentation” at its Nov. 11-12 summit in Seoul, [...]
“If we end up 12 months from now with countries taking protectionist measures, everyone will suffer. I think the absolute imperative for this weekend [at the G20] is a clear demonstration that every member of the G20 recognises that the imbalances are a problem . . . If we don’t do that then I fear the next 12 months [...]
“Over the past 15 years, the volume of outstanding mortgages has increased by 194 per cent. “There is a sizable minority, about 350,000 out of 5.65 million, or about 6 per cent, who would be challenged by rate rises of less than 1 per cent, and a further 225,000 (5 per cent) have thresholds in [...]
“Neither a Keynesian big spending program, nor the military-industrial complex can create long-lasting employment or economic prosperity for our country. The only way to restore both peace and prosperity is to draw down our overseas commitments, along with unconstitutional spending at home and return to the founders’ vision of a limited republic that neither straddles [...]
“”The Fed’s best hope seems to be trying to convince investors that short term interest rates are going to remain lower for longer than they currently expect or that inflation is going to be higher. The most likely outcome is that the Fed will buy $500 billion of Treasury securities over the next six months [...]
“Prof. Kotlikoff says: “The IMF is saying that, to close this fiscal gap [by taxation], would require an immediate and permanent doubling of our personal income taxes, our corporate taxes and all other federal taxes.” National debts are not a nation borrowing against its future success. They are a benefit for a current generation to [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|