“.. just last week, the United Nations released a report concluding that the dollar should no longer be the world’s reserve currency because it is not stable enough. The dollar is down 5% over the past month, and even currency traders don’t see it as a safe haven any more.” The US dollar would almost [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
Free Trade is not about manufacturing. It is about allowing the Rich Folks unfettered access to banking centers and investment houses off shore. It is about the establishment of a world government with common humans nothing more than livestock to be used. Free Trade is an “Impossible Ideal”. It was a lie! A Charade because [...]
“Less than 400,000 square feet of new strip mall space was added in the second quarter, so increases in the national vacancy rate are coming from existing properties bleeding out, not from new properties,” Calanog said. July 7 (Bloomberg) — Vacancies at U.S. neighborhood and community shopping centers moved closer to the highest on record [...]
“Those who don’t remember history are doomed to repeat it…there was a head and shoulders pattern that developed before the Depression in 1929, then with the recovery in 1930 we had another head and shoulders pattern that preceded a fall in the market, and in the current Dow situation we see an exact repeat of [...]
“You certainly don’t need a college to gain knowledge. For example, there’s an outfit called The Teaching Company that hires the very best professors in the world in all sorts of subjects to deliver superb audio courses.” Unfortunately for students, this year proved very difficult in the job market with record unemployment levels among students. [...]
“The reason that consumers are not spending more money has nothing to do with attitudes. The reason that most consumers aren’t spending is the same reason that homeless people aren’t spending much money: They don’t have any money.” — Dean Barker, Counterpunch Credit cards are the bane of Western society’s existence. Perhaps they are a [...]
“Mr Monks, now head of the European TUC, said: ‘I had a discussion with Barroso last Friday about what can be done for Greece, Spain, Portugal and the rest and his message was blunt: “Look, if they do not carry out these austerity packages, these countries could virtually disappear in the way that we know [...]
“According to several reports, a spokesman for the new prime minister of Hungary, a member of the European Union that does not use the euro currency, said that talk of a Hungarian default is not “an exaggeration.” Hungary truly is a welfare state. It’s a nation of 10 million that has three million pensioners. Besides [...]
“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford Basically what the world central banks are doing is increasing their money by devaluing it (printing more than it’s worth) and [...]
“America, Britain, Japan, Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Norway, Canada and Australia make up the Fishmongers Group and their meeting on Tuesday will deliberate on the state of the inclusive government, debt relief, public finance administration and the controversial economic indigenisation regulations. “Zimbabwe has no elected government. The coalition government has failed to implement the global [...]
“Europe’s top job-creator only two years ago, Spain now has the region’s highest unemployment rate, at just over 20 percent, and is the slowest of the major economies to emerge from the global recession. Meanwhile, the ratings agency dealt a blow to state efforts to shore up confidence in its finances by cutting the country’s [...]
“We [Miami] are not the only city, municipality to be going through this. It looks like Los Angeles sometime next week or the week after will be going bankrupt. It looks like there will be 30 more cities following suit.” New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said the state is “careening our way toward becoming Greece” [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|