“California is closely monitoring efforts to contain leaks from a quake-damaged Japanese nuclear plant, a spokesman said Saturday, as experts said radiation could be blown out across the Pacific.” Our deepest sympathies to the Japanese people, but the Japanese government must be held accountable for the massive cover-up and mismanagement of the nuclear crisis. It [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“We could see $220 a barrel should both Libya and Algeria halt oil production. We could be underestimating this as speculative activities were largely not present in 1990-1991,” said Michael Lo, the bank’s oil strategist. Commodity analysts at Nomura Holdings Inc. said. Brent crude prices could double to $220 per barrel in the coming weeks [...]
“The fuel price hike – which protesters were calling the “gasolinazo” – caused the cost of transport to soar, and pushed all food prices up.” — BBC News Bolivian President Evo Morales has rescinded a decree which raised fuel prices by more than 70% and sparked civil unrest. Mr Morales reversed the price rises introduced [...]
“Inflation came in hotter than expected. Markets were expecting to see a 2.2% increase in headline inflation but it came in at 2.4%. The more important piece of information is what happened to core inflation because I think markets will largely look past the increase in energy prices. The more important issue is that the [...]
“There might not have been a second round of quantitative easing, if Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke shopped at Walmart. A new pricing survey of products sold at the world’s largest retailer showed a 0.6 percent price increase in just the last two months, according to MKM Partners. At that rate, prices would be close [...]
“According to several reports, a spokesman for the new prime minister of Hungary, a member of the European Union that does not use the euro currency, said that talk of a Hungarian default is not “an exaggeration.” Hungary truly is a welfare state. It’s a nation of 10 million that has three million pensioners. Besides [...]
“Carolyn Angelette said around 100 clients have canceled summer rentals in Grand Isle, LA. Other clients have postponed plans to buy a home until they see the full extent of oil damage. At this rate, she warns, her Century 21 office will go out of business.” It is obvious BP will be in litigation for [...]
“While the sources for the supposed increases in U.S. consumer spending are murky at best, the amount of consumer spending in and of itself is not a determinant of whether or not economic recovery is taking place.” The banks are making billions and adding extra fees, mortgage rates are going up so banks will increase [...]
State Controller John Chiang issued a stern warning Friday about California’s cash reserves, telling legislative leaders and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger they must act on nearly $9 billion in budget cuts the governor is seeking by March — or the state will run out of cash to pay its bills. — Denis C. Theriault Mercury News [...]
“The cost of money just got a lot more expensive for everyone.” — Citizens Bank commentary Now, just as Bear Stearns was a harbinger of a string of failures of overly leveraged investment banks, the concern is that Dubai could be the canary in the coal mine for heavily indebted countries. The debts of everyone, [...]
“There was a time when investment in this country meant to borrow money to increase manufacturing capacity, research and development. Now investment funds are used for mergers and acquisitions that create no wealth.” As long as there is a financial gain associated with a function that should fall under the category of public affairs, there [...]
People forget the reason Adolph Hitler came into power was due to the Great Depression. People forget the political consequences of economic greed, corruption and bubble creation is always the rise of a strong man to deal with the chaos. The question is: Should Dubai borrowed money to Creditor build projects and money raised from [...]
“This is hitting us hard,” said Nelson Romero, president of the National Port Drivers Assn., a group that says it has more than 1,000 members and is seeking to extend the Jan. 1 deadline. “It’s not fair that everything falls on us.” Doomsday looming for many truckers at Los Angeles and Long Beach ports Clean-air [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
|Today's Gas Prices|