“What is happening in Wisconsin clearly shows a disconnection with reality in an economy that has forced many private-sector workers into lower wages and reduced benefits, if they were lucky enough to keep their jobs at all. The outcome of this battle could impact other states where cuts are looming, as well. As this story [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“The government is preparing a banquet for 300,000 people, but inviting 3 million to partake,” said pensions expert Alberto Bonadona. “It will collapse.” Jacob Funk Kierkegaard, an economist at the Peterson Institute in Washington, says he knows of no other country lowering its retirement age at a time when higher life expectancy is burdening national [...]
“Those folks are coming here seeking opportunities. Those folks are coming here seeking the American dream.” Pierre told us. here are an estimated 460,000 ILLEGAL immigrants in Arizona. These illegal immigrants do not pay taxes on the wages they earn, yet US law allows them medical care and their children to attend school at the [...]
“Right now, the 1.2 million workers who will lose benefits in March are being held hostage by partisan attempts to delay and block this critical legislation,” said Christine Owens, executive director of the National Employment Law Project. Jobless benefits start ending on Sunday NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) — Depending on extended unemployment benefits to see you [...]
“As part of the federal stimulus package, the nine-month subsidies made available to the unemployed starting in March have run out for those who collected them from the get-go.” While Cobra is a reasonable solution in the short term, the fact is that the government is covering part of the costs and health insurance so [...]
A false recovery is under way. I am reminded of the outlook in 1930, when the experts were certain that the worst of the Depression was over and that recovery was just around the corner. The PBS Frontline documentary “The Warning” makes a broader point about the indefensible behavior by Wall Street intelligentsia and in [...]
“Ukraine has joined the global pandemic zone,” Vasyl Knyazevych said. Tymoshenko said the government would also be banning “all public gatherings, every concert and every cinema showing for three weeks.” The government will also introduce “special regimes” to limit the movement of Ukraine’s citizens from one region to another for non-urgent purposes, she said. Ukraine [...]
“this is now the longest technical recession since at least 1955.” The devaluation of the pound sterling in theory should increase exports of goods from the United Kingdom. However, you must consider that raw materials and energy needed to manufacture products whatsoever are likely to be priced in euros and dollars and devaluing the pound [...]
Europe H1N1 flu spreads, ‘millions’ infected in US GENEVA, SWITZERLAND (AFP) – H1N1 flu is spreading faster and claiming new fatalities in Europe, health officials said, as the global death toll from the virus rose to nearly 5,000 victims and the US said millions had been infected. Since the A(H1N1) virus was uncovered in April, [...]
“Some people sing in the shower, in the shower half an hour. No kids, three minutes is more than enough. I’ve counted, three minutes, and I don’t stink,” Chavez said. Venezuela has suffered several serious breakdowns in the past year due to the rapid growth of demand and under investment, which has been compounded by [...]
Will the point at which everyone stops pretending that the healthcare bill has anything to do with healthcare, let alone cost savings, never arrive? The statists provide false premises, false goals, false reasoning and the media accepts each and sets off to discover whether the statists’ plan will “work.” Their plan is working. The health [...]
It sure seems like California is insolvent. Today we heard that Arnold Schwarzenegger has contacted Hank Paulson to inform him that the State has liquidity problems and require assistance. California ranks as the world’s 9th largest economy with a population of over 30 million people, so it’s quite disturbing. The state had an economy that [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|