“This super destructive Japan earthquake is going to cause American interest rates to jump a percent or two or three — possibly more. Indeed, the Japanese are the number one buyer of U.S. debt bonds. Can’t they cash a load of them in to redeem for reconstruction cash? If they try that the Americans will [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“The government is preparing a banquet for 300,000 people, but inviting 3 million to partake,” said pensions expert Alberto Bonadona. “It will collapse.” Jacob Funk Kierkegaard, an economist at the Peterson Institute in Washington, says he knows of no other country lowering its retirement age at a time when higher life expectancy is burdening national [...]
“We’re talking about huge sums of money going to bail out large foreign banks,” said Senator Bernard Sanders, the Vermont independent who wrote the provision in the Dodd-Frank Act that required the Fed disclosures. “Has the Federal Reserve become the central bank of the world? I think that is a question that needs to be [...]
“Inflation came in hotter than expected. Markets were expecting to see a 2.2% increase in headline inflation but it came in at 2.4%. The more important piece of information is what happened to core inflation because I think markets will largely look past the increase in energy prices. The more important issue is that the [...]
“Allied Irish Banks announced Friday it has lost a staggering euro13 billion ($18 billion), or 17 percent, of its total deposit base since June in the latest evidence of cash flight from Ireland’s debt-crippled banking sect.” As a result, the bank said it now planned to try to sell euro6.6 billion ($9.05 billion) in new [...]
“The economist who received an award for being the first to sound the alarm on the U.S. housing bubble, is warning the same could happen in Canada if we aren’t careful. Dean Baker with the Centre for Economic Policy and Research says housing prices here might collapse if interest rates rise by about two percentage [...]
“We will stop foreclosure sales until our assessment has been satisfactorily completed. Our ongoing assessment shows the basis for foreclosure decisions are accurate. We continue to serve the interests of our customers, investors and communities. Providing solutions for distressed homeowners remains our primary focus.” Bank of America said Friday it is halting all foreclosure sales [...]
“This would, of course, be a sister government ponzi scheme working in tandem with Social Security, the primary purpose being to give big government politicians additional taxpayer funds to raid to pay for their out-of-control spending,” writes Connie Hair. The government is preparing to seize the private 401(k) pensions of millions of Americans while enforcing [...]
“No other financial crisis since the Great Depression has led to such widespread dislocation in financial markets, with such abrupt consequences for growth and unemployment, and such a rapid and sizable internationally coordinated public sector response, the note [IMF report] said, highlighting the severity of the global situation. One way to measure the depth of [...]
“Go ahead. Break the chains. Stop paying on your mortgage if you owe more than the house is worth. And most important: Don’t feel guilty about it. Don’t think you’re doing something morally wrong.” –message of a new academic paper by Brent T. White. “From now on, depressions will be scientifically created.” — Congressman Charles [...]
“While a 25% decline is unprecedented in modern times, some economists are beginning to talk about it. “We now see potential for another 25% to 30% downside over the next two years,” says David A. Rosenberg, North American economist for Merrill Lynch (MER), who until recently had expected a much smaller slide. “ Sickening isn’t [...]
Wang Rong, who is six-months pregnant, is about to leave Beijing for California so she can give birth to her baby in the United States and give the child its first gift – US citizenship. According to little Tommie Friedman in the New York Times China is supposed to be like heaven whereas America is [...]
“America, Britain, Japan, Germany, France, Sweden, Holland, Norway, Canada and Australia make up the Fishmongers Group and their meeting on Tuesday will deliberate on the state of the inclusive government, debt relief, public finance administration and the controversial economic indigenisation regulations. “Zimbabwe has no elected government. The coalition government has failed to implement the global [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
|Today's Gas Prices|