“We’re in the midst of an international currency war, a general weakening of currency. This threatens us because it takes away our competitiveness,” he [Brazilian finance minister Guido Mantega] said. The world is in the midst of an “international currency war” according to Brazil’s finance minister as governments force down the value of their currencies [...]
- US, world headed for 25 year depression: Jim Rickards
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal with debt
- Comparing today's recession/depression to the 1980 recession
- FDIC wants your retirement cash to save banks: Bloomberg
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Will we see double digit interest rates from the 1980s?
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- Comparing 1982 to now: proof undeniable of coming depression
- Respected economist predicts US hyperinflation for 2011
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“According to several reports, a spokesman for the new prime minister of Hungary, a member of the European Union that does not use the euro currency, said that talk of a Hungarian default is not “an exaggeration.” Hungary truly is a welfare state. It’s a nation of 10 million that has three million pensioners. Besides [...]
“don’t forget the difference between U3 (steady at 9.7%), U6 (rose to 16.9%) or even John Williams’ SGS Alternate, which presumable has stayed near 22%. + 162,000 may be the best number in three years” Statistics rarely show the truth of reality. They can be twisted and manipulated as however the person using them wants. [...]
“At least once a week, you hear some Wall Streeter exulting that manufacturing is showing signs of recovery. What he doesn’t tell you is that manufacturing is less than 10 percent of the economy. He won’t mention that sickly consumer-related activity is 75 percent.” Does anyone think the standard of living that Western societies have [...]
Contaminated well the Obama’s just give that to the HOMELESS. “The White House has also donated produce from the garden to Miriam Kitchen, a soup kitchen for the homeless.” In case you are wondering who contaminated it that would be the Clinton’s. “The story becomes more interesting when you discover that the reason the lead levels are [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
|Today's Gas Prices|