“This super destructive Japan earthquake is going to cause American interest rates to jump a percent or two or three — possibly more. Indeed, the Japanese are the number one buyer of U.S. debt bonds. Can’t they cash a load of them in to redeem for reconstruction cash? If they try that the Americans will [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“China, in bailing out Europe, is asking for its goods to be allowed in without barriers .. We hope that the EU will relax restrictions on high-tech exports to China … and develop trade relations that are balanced and sustainable,” Mr. Li wrote in an op-ed titled, “China will be more open to the world” [...]
“”The United States is going to China and saying: we want you to commit economic suicide, just like Japan did. We want you to follow the same thing: we want you to revalue your currency, we want you to squeeze your companies, we want you to go bankrupt,” says Michael Hudson, Financial Times contributor. “Well, [...]
“A “grave recession” in the world economy may lie ahead, with a profusion of new barriers to trade and capital flows, if the Group of 20 major economies (G20) fail to come up with solutions to the present crisis. The G20 will probably begin to suffer “progressive fragmentation” at its Nov. 11-12 summit in Seoul, [...]
“Leaders of 20 major economies on Friday refused to back a U.S. push to make China boost its currency’s value, keeping alive a dispute that raises fears of a global trade war amid criticism that cheap Chinese exports are costing American jobs.” — MyWay News The G-20′s failure to adopt the U.S. stand has underlined [...]
“If we end up 12 months from now with countries taking protectionist measures, everyone will suffer. I think the absolute imperative for this weekend [at the G20] is a clear demonstration that every member of the G20 recognises that the imbalances are a problem . . . If we don’t do that then I fear the next 12 months [...]
“Neither a Keynesian big spending program, nor the military-industrial complex can create long-lasting employment or economic prosperity for our country. The only way to restore both peace and prosperity is to draw down our overseas commitments, along with unconstitutional spending at home and return to the founders’ vision of a limited republic that neither straddles [...]
“”The Fed’s best hope seems to be trying to convince investors that short term interest rates are going to remain lower for longer than they currently expect or that inflation is going to be higher. The most likely outcome is that the Fed will buy $500 billion of Treasury securities over the next six months [...]
“Prof. Kotlikoff says: “The IMF is saying that, to close this fiscal gap [by taxation], would require an immediate and permanent doubling of our personal income taxes, our corporate taxes and all other federal taxes.” National debts are not a nation borrowing against its future success. They are a benefit for a current generation to [...]
“Rampant issuance of dollars by the United States is saddling China with “imported inflation”, Chinese commerce minister Chen Deming was quoted as saying by state media on Wednesday.” Too many people are using credit to subsidize lives eroded by job losses and working lower paying jobs as more of their old jobs/economy went to communist [...]
Bank of England governor Mervyn King has warned that tensions between countries over their respective exchange rates could degenerate into trade protectionism amid talk of a potential ‘currency war’. So basically, economists and finance ministers who brought up the fear of a currency war are now saying it’s nothing to be afraid of and everything [...]
“No other financial crisis since the Great Depression has led to such widespread dislocation in financial markets, with such abrupt consequences for growth and unemployment, and such a rapid and sizable internationally coordinated public sector response, the note [IMF report] said, highlighting the severity of the global situation. One way to measure the depth of [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|