“This is obviously very worrying, just at a time before the VAT increase hits so this looks awfully like the UK is headed back to double-dip,” Blanchflower told CNBC. “I think people have underestimated the sheer size of this shock,” he said. Britain’s “awful” gross domestic product figure for the fourth quarter is pushing the [...]
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Reasons why Brazil's economy is booming
- US, world headed for 25 year depression: Jim Rickards
- Want to be rich? Work for the public sector!
- Comparing today's recession/depression to the 1980 recession
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Libya's civil war: can world survive $200+ oil?
- Respected economist predicts US hyperinflation for 2011
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal with debt
- Service economy & fallacy of wealth distribution
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
Gold: Expensive or Cheap, it’s Rare (World’s Gold fills 2 Pools & the New World Order, Explained) Silver Stock Report by Jason Hommel, November 19th, 2009 The best witty observation this week came from Bill Murphy with www.gata.org. Bill noted the irony of how media pundits who bash gold will argue that gold is in [...]
But the problem is particularly acute in Michigan, which has lost 231,000 auto and parts manufacturing jobs. That is 72 percent of the 320,600 auto-related manufacturing jobs the state had in 1999. Today US Vice president admits on a news interview that the USA has officially entered a depression. In a commentary on Sean Hannity’s [...]
Thanks to gold’ selling about 50 times the price of silver, you may be perplexed to hear that silver is more precious than gold. It seems an obvious contradiction, but the meaning is exactly that silver has a high demand by industry, while gold has limited demand, except for jewelry and some off-hand uses like [...]
In recent days, there have been a number of articles in the media about the steady decline of the U.S. dollar against the price of gold and other currencies. As many economists have foreseen the possibility of the dollar’s decline against other currencies for some time, most do not understand the importance of this. Some [...]
Based on the supply and demand situation of silver, it’s only a question of time when a silver shortage will come. Nobody can predict exactly when this is going to happen, but we have more and more signs that those who control the price of silver are sweating to balance the supply. The biggest question [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
|Today's Gas Prices|