“”The United States is going to China and saying: we want you to commit economic suicide, just like Japan did. We want you to follow the same thing: we want you to revalue your currency, we want you to squeeze your companies, we want you to go bankrupt,” says Michael Hudson, Financial Times contributor. “Well, [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
Contaminated well the Obama’s just give that to the HOMELESS. “The White House has also donated produce from the garden to Miriam Kitchen, a soup kitchen for the homeless.” In case you are wondering who contaminated it that would be the Clinton’s. “The story becomes more interesting when you discover that the reason the lead levels are [...]
“.. the average family will be hurt by that [governments printing money], and then in order to distract the attention of the people, the governments will go to war. People ask me against whom? Well, they will invent an enemy.” — Marc Faber If they need to invent an enemy, they really don’t have to. [...]
“It’s a horribly complicated system, and most people didn’t pay attention,” Mr. McDermott said of the need for quick Congressional renewal. Too bad the sheep still “don’t get it” because what we are witnessing is a process that started some time ago — the elimination of the middle class throughout the world (redistribution of the [...]
Caseworkers Fear For Their Safety UPDATED: 5:56 pm EST November 16, 2009 ClickOnDetroit.com LANSING, Mich. — Michigan caseworkers who deal with food stamps and other aid programs say they have never been so overwhelmed — or so worried about their safety. Some clients have begun taking their anger out on the very people who are [...]
“For the first time in at least six decades, private sector employment is negative on a 10-year basis (first turned negative in August). Hence, the changes are not merely cyclical or short-term in nature.” An economy can’t survive without manufacturing and right now people are making everything off-shore and then selling it back to us [...]
“The day they decide to float their currency you are going to get huge reversals of financial flows around the globe, which will affect all exchange rates, that’s why I compared it to a tsunami,” he said. The demise of Communist China is inevitable. It’s a ticking time bomb just ready to implode and splinter [...]
University of Melbourne criminologist Dennis Challinger said there were links between a worsening economy and rising crime. This is easily explained if one understands how “official” unemployment is reported to and by the media in the U.S. Putting aside all the jargon, any person who is on unemployment long enough and then runs out of [...]
‘It cannot be acceptable that the benefits of success in [the banking] sector are reaped by the few, but the costs of its failure are borne by all of us.’ — British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. It is important that the chartered banks be prevented from entering any financial undertaking that involves significant risks and [...]
A false recovery is under way. I am reminded of the outlook in 1930, when the experts were certain that the worst of the Depression was over and that recovery was just around the corner. The PBS Frontline documentary “The Warning” makes a broader point about the indefensible behavior by Wall Street intelligentsia and in [...]
“We recognize these are tough times and more people are food-stamp-eligible,” Costco Chief Financial Officer Richard Galanti It is concerning that food stamps can be used in a store that requires membership fees. While it is commendable to believe that people should be able to get the most for their money in terms of price [...]
Executive Order 12919: “National Emergency” Should President Obama proclaim and put into effect Executive Order 12919, “the President would put the United States under total Martial Law and Military Dictatorship.”  “The President need not wait for some emergency to occur, however. He can declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything. Congress, [...]
Dear Ms. Pupatello & Minister Duncan, I am writing to convey my dismay at your approval of the new HST. Very simply, any tax imposed by government on people is a detriment to any economy. I do not know if you attended any economics classes, but one of the first things you’d learn in Macroeconomics [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
|Today's Gas Prices|