“Home buyers looking to buy out of foreclosures will step back from the market. Mortgagors considering strategic default will see less risk in doing so, thus leading to more defaults. Throw in the lawyers and the politicians and it’s a perfect storm of uncertainty, gridlock and wealth destruction. Just what we don’t need right now. [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- VIDEO: Pessimism porn or reality? You decide
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- Video: Full Core Meltdown In Japan Will Send Radiation Over United States
- Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“We’re in the midst of an international currency war, a general weakening of currency. This threatens us because it takes away our competitiveness,” he [Brazilian finance minister Guido Mantega] said. The world is in the midst of an “international currency war” according to Brazil’s finance minister as governments force down the value of their currencies [...]
“The result of currency devaluations can be boiled down prosaically: savers get screwed. Remember, it is the Baby Boomers who have the largest accumulation of savings- either in the form of savings accounts, bonds, or home equity- and therefore, the most to lose from a devaluation. ” Contrarian Governments seem to forget that one must [...]
“Frugality is the new fashion and likely to stay that way for years,” highlighting a secular shift toward prudence and conservatism because households are traumatized, tapped out, and mindful of a bleak outlook. The few greedy cheaters among us have been a major factor in the creation of the impression of economic growth that led [...]
“You’ve got to have someone in the store, and if you’re down to one person in the store, you can’t cut any more.” The question is not whether a low growth of 0.1% a quarter signals the end of the recession or not. It is whether the leaders of major financial companies and automobile industries [...]
“In commercial real estate and leveraged buyouts, the bloodletting is yet to come,” Soros said in a speech in Europe. These so-called economists — who are no better at predicting economics than weatherman can predict snow falls — call the recession over, but the recession won’t be truly over until people get back to work [...]
“The cost of money just got a lot more expensive for everyone.” — Citizens Bank commentary Now, just as Bear Stearns was a harbinger of a string of failures of overly leveraged investment banks, the concern is that Dubai could be the canary in the coal mine for heavily indebted countries. The debts of everyone, [...]
It’s now official. Much of the hype about global warming is nothing but a complete scam. What effect will this have, if it breaks out into the main stream media, on the carbon credit, trading system, and general economy (especially the commodities futures and trading) to which massive amounts of land have been confiscated in [...]
This “idea” that an economy must be based on debt and “lent money at interest” is absurd. A monetary system would work well with usury outlawed. In this scenerio, it operate exactly like the stock market: when a lender makes a loan to a borrower to the lender gets some “stock” in the profits that [...]
“The International Forecaster, Bob Chapman, says that A New System For The Privileged Is Not A Remedy For The Economy.” The current financial crisis in the US and around the world was not a failure of capitalism, but an intentional looting of the world financial system by Illuminist crony fascism sheep-dipped in capitalism. The old [...]
‘It cannot be acceptable that the benefits of success in [the banking] sector are reaped by the few, but the costs of its failure are borne by all of us.’ — British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. It is important that the chartered banks be prevented from entering any financial undertaking that involves significant risks and [...]
“Future Governments will face two basic options. They can either lift economic growth above current assumptions or they can cut spending and reduce public services,” Mr English said. New Zealand is an interesting case study because of its changes throughout the years and its experiments with globalization. In the early 1980s as the Pacific nation [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
|Today's Gas Prices|