Dear Ms. Pupatello & Minister Duncan, I am writing to convey my dismay at your approval of the new HST. Very simply, any tax imposed by government on people is a detriment to any economy. I do not know if you attended any economics classes, but one of the first things you’d learn in Macroeconomics [...]
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set to rise
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- New Video: The Illustrated Protocols of Zion
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start arming themselves
- China threatens US economy with currency revaluation
- China, Korea agree to trade in national currencies
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: Goodbye US dollar
- How Western society is brainwashed and crumbling
- US dollar abandoned by 9 countries; US Dollar falls further
- China further tightens US debt noose
- 20 Reasons The US Will Never Recover & Why
- Letter To Barack Obama From 95 Year Old WW2 Veteran
- Private military contractors taking over Detroit
- Multiculturalism attempt to destroy national identity: UK sp...
- World economies on verge of currency revaluations to deal wi...
“Middle class families are forced to work longer and harder than ever, just to keep their heads above water.” — PC Leader Hudak Canada’s province of Ontario and British Columbia are setting the stages to introduce harmonized sales taxes across the board in their respective provinces. The several next few paragraphs outline the HST. Ontario [...]
A classic example of giving in to populist ideals, no matter how myopic. We really believe these execs are sticking around to earn $ 200k next year? And when they bolt, who are they going to hire at this wage? Thus, taxpayers invest 180 billion dollars into AIG, and now we’ll find someone to run [...]
But the problem is particularly acute in Michigan, which has lost 231,000 auto and parts manufacturing jobs. That is 72 percent of the 320,600 auto-related manufacturing jobs the state had in 1999. Today US Vice president admits on a news interview that the USA has officially entered a depression. In a commentary on Sean Hannity’s [...]
Canada’s loonie hits parity with U.S. dollar Greenback also reached a new record low against the euro By the Associated Press The dollar took another fall on currency markets Thursday, reaching one-to-one parity against the Canadian dollar for the first time in 30 years and falling to a new low against the 13-nation European currency. [...]
Leftist Latin American leaders agreed here on the creation of a regional currency, the Sucre, aimed at scaling back the use of the US dollar. Local currencies, which were once very popular during the Great Depression of the 1930s when federal funds were insufficient in number, are experiencing a renaissance in North America, but for [...]
Will the point at which everyone stops pretending that the healthcare bill has anything to do with healthcare, let alone cost savings, never arrive? The statists provide false premises, false goals, false reasoning and the media accepts each and sets off to discover whether the statists’ plan will “work.” Their plan is working. The health [...]
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: Steve Wynn on Fox News Sunday was interviewed by Chris Wallace. He’s the CEO of Wynn Resorts in Las Vegas. He’s also on with Jennifer Granholm, the governor of Michigan. And Chris Wallace says, “Unemployment in Nevada is 13.2%. That’s the second highest in the nation. Your company, Wynn Resorts, has more [...]
California Budget Is Already in the Red 10 Weeks After Passage Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) — California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will know within a month whether a $1.1 billion drop in revenue collections is part of a growing budget shortfall or an isolated event, his budget spokesman said. Revenue in the three months ended Sept. 30 [...]
The following article is based on analysis from Robert Prechter’s Elliott Wave Theorist. For more insights from Robert Prechter, download the 75-page eBook Independent Investor eBook. It’s a compilation of some of the New York Times bestselling author’s writings that challenge conventional financial market assumptions. Visit Elliott Wave International to download the eBook, free. By Nico Isaac October [...]
In recent days, there have been a number of articles in the media about the steady decline of the U.S. dollar against the price of gold and other currencies. As many economists have foreseen the possibility of the dollar’s decline against other currencies for some time, most do not understand the importance of this. Some [...]
By Paul Joseph Watson Former White House speechwriter John L. Perry has courted controversy by suggesting that the U.S. Military, upholding their oath to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies, could stage a bloodless coup to oust President Obama. In an article originally posted on the Newsmax website, Perry wrote, “There is a remote, although gaining, [...]
Canada’s province of Ontario and British Columbia are setting the stages to introduce harmonized sales taxes across the board in their respective provinces. The several next few paragraphs outline the HST. Ontario plans a major tax reform that will combine both the provincial and federal sales tax on products and services. The combined tax of [...]
Please spread this website by copying this code into your site or myspace
- Real list of countries on verge of bankruptcy
- Get rid of your mortgage, loans, because interest rates set ...
- BRICs establish their own IMF to counter Western dominance: ...
- Fifteen signs America is falling apart; Citizens start armin...
- Video: the real crash is yet to come: Peter Schiff
- US Dollar begins steady collapse; IMF employee shot
|Today's Gas Prices|